Deep Red Malawi Garnet Gemstone, available for sale at wholesale price natural high quality, 3.77 carats certified garnet gemstone from Malawi.
||Deep Red Malawi Garnet Gemstone
||12.9 x 7.2 x 5.5 mm
||Custom Precision cut
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
The name Garnet is derived from seeds of pomegranate-tree because of its color resemblance to red garnet. Garnet is widely used as a gem, the most common color of Garnet is red, the most usual tones being tinged with brown, yellow, and violet. This fiery gemstone also comes in brown, green, yellow, purple, and even black. Garnet is also considered a “warrior stone.” In ancient times it is believed to protect one from wounds during battle. In many cultures, Garnet was treated as a sacred stone and is also admired as a stone of truth and commitment.
Hessonite Garnet, Almandine Garnet, Andradite Garnet, Grossular Garnet, Pyrope Garnet, Spessartine Garnet, Uvarovite Garnet Enormous deposits of garnet are located in Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Sri Lanka, USA, and Pakistan.
||Heart Chakra, Base Chakra
||Aries, Leo, Virgo
||7 – 7.5
||Red, Pink, Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown, and Black
Healing Properties of Garnet Gemstone:
Good Luck, Energy, Inspiration, Positive thoughts, Love, Passion, Sensuality, Success, Social popularity, Self-confidence
- Red Garnet carries similar properties to ruby stone, i.e., the energy of passion, creativity, and joy.
- Loose Garnet refresh purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity or love.
- Natural Garnet also strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope.
- Garnet treats disorders of the spine and spinal fluid, cellular structure, and bone.
- Garnet boosts the immune system and energy levels, purifies the heart, lungs, blood, and regenerates DNA.