Gorgeous Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen
Gundao Hill, KPK Province, Pakistan
Apatite is the most common Phosphate mineral forming hexagonal stubby and prismatic crystals. This particular specimen featuring good stacking of well-crystallized crystals with more tabular shapes. It has a magnificent vitreous luster with nice saturated purplish-pink color. It's a sculptural specimen, well crystallized all around. Indeed a very pretty and aesthetic piece in such formation from such locality at Pakistan.
||Gorgeous Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen
||8.8 x 4.8 x 3.8 cm
||Gundao Hill, KPK Province, Pakistan
The name ‘apatit’ was introduced by A.G. Werner believably somewhere in the mid-1780s, which he later explained as being named from the Greek verb aπasάω, which means ‘to deceive’ or ‘to be deceptive’, because, as he wrote, “until now it has misled all mineralogists in its identification.” The material is soft, brittle, and sensitive to heat. It has a wide variety of colors. Clear transparent stones are faceted, and chatoyant specimens are cut into cabochons.
Apatite is the most popular phosphate mineral and is the main cause of the phosphorus required by plants. The teeth and bones of most animals, including humans, are composed of calcium phosphate, which is the same material as apatite.
Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen General Information:
||Chlorapatite, Fluorapatite, Moroxite
||Ca5 (PO4)3 (F, OH, Cl)
||3.16 to 3.23
Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen Association:
||Colorless, white, yellow, brown, grey, red, pink, purple, blue, green. Some specimens are multicolored
Healing Properties of Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen:
Acceptance, Communication, Clarity of concentration, Focus, Fights viruses, Intellect, Intellectual pursuits, Learning, Peace, and harmony, Stimulates thoughts & ideas, Unconditional Love.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen is a stone of exhibition. It is related to service and humane pursuits.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen is attuned to fortune, yet connects to past lives.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen stimulates the growth of our spiritual attunement and psychic gifts, aiding communication and deepening meditation and self-expression on all levels.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen balances the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual bodies, eliminating overactivity and stimulating underactivity.
- Psychologically, it increases motivation, draws off negativity about oneself and others. It is helpful for autism and hyperactivity in children.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen enhances creativity and intellect. It clears frustration and confusion, reducing irritability and awakening the inner self.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen increases knowledge and truth and eases anger, sorrow, and apathy.
- Purplish Pink Apatite Specimen can successfully help in suppressing hunger and raising the metabolic rate, encouraging healthy eating. It heals the glands, meridians, organs and overcomes hypertension.
Shipping: Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. it may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website we will provide you the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option of DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
Gifts: There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to Office # 01, Nasrullah Building, Peshawar Gemstones Market, Namak Mandi Peshawar, KP, Pakistan.
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER*
SIGN UP & Follow us on Instagram
To get your 10% off coupon!