Spessartine Garnet is a red color variety of Garnet family forming prismatic and geometric crystal forms as usual for mostly other garnet varieties. This particular specimen is an exceptional thumbnail size example featuring lovely saturated red color focal crystal of 1.4 cm high Garnet nicely positioned on detail creamy white Albite matrix. The main crystal has magnificent crystallography, highly striated with good transparency and compact crystal quality.
Garnet is a gemstone known for its beautiful variety of colors. It belongs to a group of minerals with similar crystal structures but varying chemical compositions. The most commonly recognized colors of garnet are deep red, which is often referred to as "pyrope garnet," and green, known as "tsavorite garnet" or "demantoid garnet." However, garnet can also be found in shades of orange, yellow, purple, pink, and even colorless.
||RSpessartine Garnet focal crystal on creamy white Albite matrix
||H: 1.9 x W: 1.5 x D: 1.3
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
The name is Garnet derived from seeds of pomegranate-tree because of its color resemblance to red garnet. Garnet is widely used as a gem, the most common color of Garnet is red, the most usual tones being tinged with brown, yellow, and violet. This fiery gemstone also comes in brown, green, yellow, purple, and even black. Garnet is also considered a '' Warrior '' In ancient times it is believed to protect one from wounds during battle. In many cultures, Garnet was treated as a sacred stone and is also admired as a stone of truth and commitment.
Hessonite Garnet, Almandine Garnet, Andradite Garnet, Grossular Garnet, Pyrope Garnet, Spessartine Garnet, Uvarovite Garnet Enormous deposits of garnet are located in Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Sri Lanka, USA, and Pakistan.
Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite Associations:
||Heart Chakra, Base Chakra
||Aries, Leo, Virgo
||7 – 7.5
||Red, Pink, Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown, and Black
Healing Properties of Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite:
Good Luck, Energy, Inspiration, Positive thoughts, Love, Passion, Sensuality, Success, Social popularity, Self-confidence
- Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite carries similar properties to ruby stone, i.e., the energy of passion, creativity, and joy.
- Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite refresh purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity or love.
- Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite also strengthen the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope.
- Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite treats disorders of the spine and spinal fluid, cellular structure, and bone.
- Spessartine Garnet Crystals on Albite boosts the immune system and energy levels, purifies the heart, lungs, blood, and regenerates DNA.