Discover the mesmerizing allure of a natural Pakistani gemstone with our Icy-Blue Aquamarine weighing 2.60 carats. Cut in a stunning emerald cut, this genuine aquamarine showcases the exquisite craftsmanship of Pakistani lapidaries. Elevate your jewelry collection with this rare find, available for purchase now.
||Ice Blue Aquamarine Gem
||11.1 x 6.7 x 4.8 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Natural Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Loose Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Blue Aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.