Elevate your jewelry collection with the exquisite charm of our Neon Blue Topaz. This dazzling gemstone, weighing 6.85 carats, is a testament to nature's beauty and precision craftsmanship. Sourced from the natural gemstone haven of Madagascar, it carries the authenticity of its origin.
||Neon Blue Topaz
||10.7 x 10.6 x 7.7 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA
Swiss Blue Topaz Associations:
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Swiss Blue Topaz:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Swiss Blue Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- Swiss Blue Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- Swiss Blue Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Swiss Blue Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- Swiss Blue Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Swiss Blue Topaz combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend swiss blue topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.