Discover the captivating allure of natural aquamarine gemstones. With their exquisite blue hue reminiscent of crystalline waters, aquamarines radiate a sense of tranquility and serenity. From delicate pastel shades to deeper, more intense tones, these gemstones evoke the essence of the ocean.
||Natural Aquamarine Gemstone
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Aquamarine Gemstone Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, and Stability in married life.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Natural Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Loose Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Sea Blue Aquamarine is helpful for sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.