Nicely Bright Red Garnet Loose Gemstone, available for sale at wholesale price, flawless SI clarity, loose gemstone, 2.00 carats certified garnet gemstone from Malawi.
||Nicely Bright Red Garnet Loose Gemstone
||7.6 x 5.7 x 4.6 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
The name Garnet is derived from the seeds of the pomegranate tree because of its color resemblance to red garnet. Garnet is widely used as a gem, the most common color of Garnet is red, the most usual tones being tinged with brown, yellow, and violet. This fiery gemstone also comes in brown, green, yellow, purple, and even black. Garnet is also considered a “warrior stone.” In ancient times it is believed to protect one from wounds during battle. In many cultures, Garnet was treated as a sacred stone and is also admired as a stone of truth and commitment.
Hessonite Garnet, Almandine Garnet, Andradite Garnet, Grossular Garnet, Pyrope Garnet, Spessartine Garnet, Uvarovite Garnet Enormous deposits of garnet are located in Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Sri Lanka, USA, and Pakistan.
Natural Pyrope Garnet Stone Associations:
||Heart Chakra, Base Chakra
||Aries, Leo, Virgo
||7 – 7.5
||Red, Pink, Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown, and Black
Healing Properties of Garnet Gemstone:
Good Luck, Energy, Inspiration, Positive thoughts, Love, Passion, Sensuality, Success, Social popularity, and Self-confidence.
- Garnet Gemstone has similar properties to ruby stone, i.e., the energy of passion, creativity, and joy.
- Natural Garnet Gemstone purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity or love.
- Natural Garnet also strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope.
- Loose Garnet Gemstone treats disorders of the spine and spinal fluid, cellular structure, and bone.
- Garnet the immune system and energy levels purify the heart, lungs, and blood, and regenerate DNA.