||14.7 x 11.3 x 8.5 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
Amethyst is a variety of Quartz and is the world's most popular purple gemstone. Amethyst has been highly admired for over 2 thousand years because of its stunning beauty; in fact, they also name them "Gem of Fire." It is the birthstone of February and is also considered the 6th Anniversary gemstone. It is the stone of Valentine and faithful love because it carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity, and spirituality.
Loose Amethyst is a semiprecious stone often used to produce faceted stones, cabochons, beads, tumbled stones, and many other items for jewelry and ornamental use. Amethyst has a Mohs hardness of 7 and is durable enough to use in rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and other types of jewelry. Enormous deposits of amethyst are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, Russia, Sri Lanka, the USA, and Uruguay.
Purple Amethyst Associations:
||Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
||Aquarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius
||Reddish-violet tints of pale or almost colorless shades and deep, rich tones of pure violet
Healing Properties of Amethyst Gemstone:
Increases nobility, Inner peace, and healing, Positive transformation, Balance, Relieves stress, Communication
- Purple Amethyst is a robust and shielding stone; it protects the wearer from all types of harm; for example, electromagnetic stress and evil wishes from others.
- Purple Amethyst is excellent for balancing mood swings; moreover, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Purple Amethyst helps you become more focused, enhancing memory, and improving motivation.
- Purple Amethyst encourages you to dream and assists in remembering and understanding dreams.
- Purple Amethyst fights against cancer by strengthening the immune system, cleanses the blood, and enhances the body to bear less pain.
- Purple Amethyst treats diseases of the lungs and respiratory system, skin conditions, and cellular disorders.