Shiny Natural Aquamarine Cut Stone
Shiny Natural Aquamarine Cut Stone, available for sale at wholesale price natural high quality, 3.35 Carats Loupe Clean Clarity Loose Aquamarine from Pakistan.
|Gemstone Name||Shiny Natural Aquamarine Cut Stone|
|Dimensions||12.2 x 8.5 x 6.6mm|
|Cut||Mix Pear Cut
|Certificate||Available ( Verify Certificate )|
is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Aquamarine Gemstone Associations:
|Zodiac||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces|
|Hardness||7.5 – 8|
Healing Properties of Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, and Stability in married life.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Natural Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Loose Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Sea Blue Aquamarine is helpful for sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.
Shipping:Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website, we will provide you with the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items