Unlock the timeless beauty of blue sapphire, and more. Our seamless online shopping experience ensures a hassle-free transaction from selection to checkout. Elevate your jewelry collection with the rich elegance of sapphire, renowned for its durability and captivating color..
||Natural Sapphire Gemstone
||8.1 x 6.2 x 3.9mm
||VVS (Very, Very Slightly Included)
Available ( Verified Certificate )
is a highly precious and valuable blue gemstone belonging to the Corundum mineral family. The name Sapphire originated from the Greek word “sappheiros,” meaning blue. It is a very desirable gem due to its exquisite color, durability, luster, and hardness. Some blue and grayish-blue Sapphires "Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tanzania, Colombia, and others" exhibit a reddish or violet-red tint under artificial light.
Sapphires are commonly worn in jewelry plus because of their remarkable hardness; Sapphires are used in some non-ornamental applications like scientific instruments, high-durability windows, etc. Sapphire is one of the most popular in the jewelry world; deep blue color sapphire with excellent transparency can reach several thousand dollars per carat. It is used in various forms of jewelry, including bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings. Well-known sapphire deposits are located in Afghanistan, Australia, China, Kashmir, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Sapphire Stone Associations:
||Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius
||Blue, yellow, black, pink, white, indigo, green
Healing Properties of Blue Sapphire Stone:
Balance, Creative expression, Friendliness, Generosity, Independence, Intellect, Knowledge, Luck, Love, Loyalty, Memory, Optimism, Study, Self-appreciation and Wisdom
- Blue Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom and is also known as the wisdom stone.
- Natural Sapphire releases depression, mental tension, depression, and confusion.
- Blue Sapphire Stone brings balance within the human body, aligning the psychological, physical, and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind.
- Blue Sapphire is an ideal stone for the fulfillment of dreams and desires; that’s why it is also called the stone of prosperity.
- Loose Sapphire heals blood disorders and strengthens the walls of the veins.
- Astrologists recommend natural sapphire to bring instant wealth, fame, and success to the wearer’s life.