Swiss blue topaz is a beautiful gemstone known for its vibrant blue color. It is a variety of topaz, a silicate mineral, and derives its name from its association with the country of Switzerland, where it was first discovered. Here's a description of Swiss blue topaz.
||Swiss Blue Topaz Gemstone
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Topaz Gemstone:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- London Blue Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- London Blue Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Loose Golden Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- London Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Natural Topaz Gemstone combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend loose topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.