This is an attractive gem Topaz crystal with magnificent mirror luster and glassy crystal faces. It's well crystalized all around with beautiful rainbow colours once hit with different light angles. It has vibrant brown color and so vitreous wet luster. It's an indeed pretty neat and attractive example for the species in thumbnail size specimen.
||Gem Brown Topaz with vitreous wet luster from Katlang, Mardan, Pakistan
||H: 2 x W: 1.2 x D: 1 cm
||Katlang Mine, Mardan District, KPK Province, Pakistan
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Topaz Mineral Associations:
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Topaz Mineral:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Topaz with combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend Topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.