Buy 371 Grams Smokey Quartz Covered nicely by Muscovite Roses from Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan which is for sale at wholesale rate. Its price is starting from $850.
Smokey Quartz Covered nicely by Muscovite Roses
This is a nice sculptural specimen featuring well crystalized double terminated Quartz crystal exhibits perfect pointed termination attached with beautiful roses of muscovite including secondary well-formed side crystals. Primary crystal showing amazing transparency with natural art on the crystal surface, standing upright direction with a vitreous luster. It has a beautiful hint of smokey color inside and creates good contrast with muscovite roses which makes this specimen so elegant and aesthetic. It has not even a small ding on either side of the crystal. Indeed a beautiful and aesthetic specimen in such perfection and very good visual impact. Buy Muscovite Roses Crystal Cluster Specimen
||Smokey Quartz Covered nicely by Muscovite Roses
||17 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm
||15 x 2.8 x 2.6 cm
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Quartz is the most common and varied mineral found on the surface of the Earth. Its name is derived from a Slavic word meaning "hard." Quartz is naturally made up of silicon dioxide and is found in an impressive variety of colors, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. It occurs in all mineral environments and is the essential constituent of many rocks. Citrine and Amethyst are the most popular and valuable gem varieties of Quartz, but other forms also make extraordinary gemstones.
Quartz Varieties: Quartz is found in a vast range of varieties and colors, of which there are many different names, which include: Amethyst, Ametrine, Aventurine, Cat's Eye, Chalcedony, Citrine, Green Quartz, Jasper, Rose Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Strawberry Quartz, Tourmaline Quartz
Well-known quartz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Madagascar, Myanmar, Peru, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Also, Buy Light Blue Aquamarine Specimen covered by Muscovite Roses
Smokey Quartz Crystal Associations:
||All birth signs
Healing Properties of Smokey Quartz Crystal:
Calmness, Clarity, Energy, Harmony, Psychic abilities
- Smokey Quartz Crystal amplifies energy and thoughts, and that's why it is also known as the "master healer"
- Smokey Quartz Crystal also increases the effect of other crystals by absorbing, storing, and regulating energy.
- Smokey Quartz Crystal neutralize negative energy of all kinds, for example, background radiation, including electromagnetic fields
- Smokey Quartz Crystal aids in strengthing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes. It acts as a deep soul cleanser
- Smokey Quartz Crystal enhances psychic abilities as well as aid concentration and unlocks memory.