Buy 87 Grams Aquamarine Crystals with Well Crystallized Quartz and Albite from Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan which is for sale at gandharagems. Its price is starting from $ 1,800 which is roughly Rs. 322,900.
Aquamarine Crystals with Well Crystallized Quartz and White Milky Albite Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan
Skardu, Pakistan is one the well-known locality for producing some gorgeous pegmatite minerals and rarities, as it's incredibly difficult to visit and just as challenging to mine. Despite this, it is a highly sought-after locality because it has produced some of the most spectacular gem minerals on the planet.
This particular specimen is a great example from such locality as it is composed of five slender well-terminated aquamarine crystals in a highly aesthetic, radiating formation with well-crystallized quartz. The arrangement is well-composed with excellent crystal isolation, allowing us to savor the sharp, prismatic forms, excellent transparency, luster, and lovely sky-blue coloring. It has a matrix well-composed white milky albite and sharp perfect edged quartz crystal shooting out from the matrix, creating a perfectly well-balanced specimen. This is indeed a great example of an anesthetic and 360-degree aquamarine specimen that comes from Shigar Valley and would make a great addition to any collection!
||Aquamarine Crystals with Well Crystallized Quartz and Milky White Albite
||7.5 x 8.7 x 4.8 cm
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan
Aquamarine is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Aquamarine Crystals Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Aquamarine Crystals:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Aquamarine Crystals are also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Aquamarine Crystals ease fears and increase sensitivity because of their affinity with sensitive people.
- Aquamarine Crystals is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Crystals is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Aquamarine Crystals are helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend aquamarine crystals for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.