Presenting this cute and colorful example of Fluorite with lovely purplish-pink color zoning. The main crystal nicely centered with natural art on crystal surface. It has perfect self standing position with 360-degree view all around and aesthetic visuals.
||Aesthetic Gem Fluorite With Purple Zonings And Natural Art On Crystal Surface
||H: 3 x W: 4 x D: 3.3
||Loralai District, Baluchistan Province, Pakistan
The word Fluorite derives from the Latin "fluo" meaning "to flow" because the mineral is used as a flux in iron smelting. Fluorites from certain localities exhibit very strong fluorescence, due to impurities in the crystal. In 1852 this phenomenon of fluorescence was named after fluorite. Fluorite has a broad spectrum of colors, which depends on impurities, radiation exposure, and the size of the color centers. The color distribution is often zonal or spotty.
Fluorite can be used in jewelry sometimes, cut into beads. But because of its low hardness, it is not widely used as a semiprecious stone. It is found in many parts of the world, including Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Pakistan, England, Norway, Mexico, Canada, and the U.S.
Fluorite Specimen Associations:
||Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
||Colorless, white, purple, blue, blue-green, green, yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, or red
Healing Properties of Fluorite Specimen:
Aura cleansing, Consciousness, Concentration, Decision-making, Intellect, Learning, Protection, Truth, Self-confidence.
- Fluorite Specimen stabilizes and cleanses the aura.
- Fluorite Specimen neutralizes and absorbs negative energy and stress.
- Fluorite Specimen is excellent learning aid, it increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence, and helps us in decision-making.
- Fluorite Specimen encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both mentally and physically.
- Fluorite Specimen supports the immune system and stimulates the restructuring and regeneration of cells and DNA, particularly in the skin, and wounds and heals ulcers.
- Fluorite Specimen improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.