Peridot gemstones are primarily found in volcanic rocks and meteorites. They have been cherished throughout history and were particularly popular in ancient Egypt, where they were called "the gem of the sun."
||Apple Green Natural Peridot Gemstone
||Slightly Included (SI)
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
Peridot is an ancient, widely known gemstone with jewelry pieces dating back to the Pharaohs in Egypt. Peridot is a semi-precious gemstone of the olivine mineral family. The name “Peridot” originated from the Arabic word faridat, meaning “gem,” or “pæderot” in Latin, expecting “a kind of opal.” Depending on the quantity of iron, the peridot color varies from yellow to olive- to brownish-green. It is the traditional birthstone for August-born. Peridot is also called “Evening Emerald” because of its shimmering color even under artificial lighting; It is both a day stone and a night stone. Well-known deposits of Peridot are located in China, Egypt, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the USA
||Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||6.5 – 7.5
||Olive green, bottle green, yellowish-green
Healing Properties of Peridot Gemstone:
Cleanser, Comfort, Communication, Healing, Good Health, Growth, Intuition, Promote Intelligence, Purification, Renewal, Relaxation.
- Peridot neutralizes toxins on all levels because of its cleansing attribute.
- Peridot exposes our hearts to joy and new relationships by reducing irritation, jealousy, and bitterness.
- Peridot opens and sharpens the mind to new levels of awareness by enhancing confidence, and motivation to change.
- Peridot makes you more responsible and enables you to take accountability for your own life.
- Peridot strengthens the human immune system, metabolism, and benefits the skin.
- Peridot aids disorders of the heart, lungs, gallbladder, spleen, and intestinal tract.
- Astrologists recommend greenish yellow peridot for promoting intelligence, communication skills, and good health.