Immerse yourself in the captivating allure of deep sea blue aquamarine, a gemstone that echoes the mesmerizing colors of the ocean's depths. With its serene and tranquil hue, deep sea blue aquamarine evokes a sense of calm and tranquility, akin to the vastness of the deep blue sea.
||Natural Deep Color Aquamarine
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Deep Color Aquamarine Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Deep Color Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Deep Color Aquamarine is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Natural Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Loose Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Blue Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Deep Color Aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.