This is such a cute and sculptural specimen featuring lovely single isolated and elongated Aquamarine crystal nicely perched on golden color Muscovite mica matrix. Its well crystalized all around with no repair or any damage. The Aquamarine crystal has perfect termination with compact crystal quality and crystal transparency.
||Aquamarine on Muscovite
||H: 2.8 x W: 1.2 x D: 0.7 cm
Shigar Valley, Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan
Aquamarine is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Aquamarine Mineral Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Blue Aquamarine Mineral:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, and Stability in married life.
- Aquamarine Mineral is also known as the stone of courage; their calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Blue Aquamarine Mineral ease fears and increase sensitivity because of their affinity with sensitive people.
- Aquamarine Mineral is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clear confusion.
- Aquamarine Mineral are highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Aquamarine Mineral is helpful for sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Aquamarine minerals for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.