Double-Terminated Well Crystalized Faden Quartz Crystals Kharan District, Baluchistan Province, Pakistan. This is an excellent sculptural, neat double-terminated quite rare example of Quartz that is well known as Faden quartz. This piece is an eye-catching example that exhibits very visible well-formed, lustrous flattened tabular crystals. The crystals exhibit great transparency, excellent luster, and very unusual crystallization. Notably, this piece has a distinctive Faden or string that runs through the specimen. This fun piece is complete all around with sharply defined edges, smooth window-like faces, and great aesthetics. Metaphysically, the thread that runs through the Faden quartz is symbolic of the cord that connects the holder to another person. Indeed a wonderful art of work from this beautiful nature and a great piece in the quartz collection.
||Double-Terminated Well Crystalized Faden Quartz Crystals
||17 cm x 4.2 cm x 2 cm
||Kharan District, Baluchistan Province, Pakistan
Quartz is the most common and varied mineral found on the surface of the Earth. Its name derived from a Slavic word meaning "hard." Quartz is naturally made up of silicon dioxide and is found in an impressive variety of colors, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. It occurs in all mineral environments and is the essential constituent of many rocks. Citrine and Amethyst are the most popular and valuable gem varieties of Quartz, but other forms also make extraordinary gemstones.
Quartz Varieties: Quartz is found in a vast range of varieties and colors, of which there are many different names, which include: Amethyst, Ametrine, Aventurine, Cat's Eye, Chalcedony, Citrine, Green Quartz, Jasper, Rose Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Strawberry Quartz, Tourmaline Quartz
Well-known quartz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Madagascar, Myanmar, Peru, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Faden Quartz Crystals Associations:
||All birth signs
Healing Properties of Faden Quartz Crystals:
Calmness, Clarity, Energy, Harmony, Psychic abilities
- Faden Quartz Crystals amplify energy and thoughts, and that's why it is also known as the "master healer"
- Faden Quartz Crystals also increase the effect of other crystals by absorbing, storing, and regulating energy.
- Faden Quartz Crystals neutralize negative energy of all kinds, for example, background radiation, including electromagnetic fields
- Faden Quartz Crystals aids in strengthing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes. It acts as a deep soul cleanser
- Faden Quartz Crystals enhance psychic abilities as well as aid concentration and unlock memory.