Elevate your jewelry creations with the exquisite beauty of this Reddish Pink Garnet. Weighing 3.10 carats, this cushion-cut natural gemstone hails from the gem-rich lands of Tanzania, known for producing top-quality garnets.
||Reddish Pink Garnet Gemstone
||8.5 x 8.5 x 5.3 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
The name Garnet is derived from the seeds of the pomegranate tree because of its color resemblance to red garnet. Garnet is widely used as a gem, the most common color of Garnet is red, the most usual tones being tinged with brown, yellow, and violet. This fiery gemstone also comes in brown, green, yellow, purple, and even black. Garnet is also considered a “warrior stone.” In ancient times it is believed to protect one from wounds during battle. In many cultures, Garnet was treated as a sacred stone and is also admired as a stone of truth and commitment.
Hessonite Garnet, Almandine Garnet, Andradite Garnet, Grossular Garnet, Pyrope Garnet, Spessartine Garnet, Uvarovite Garnet Enormous deposits of garnet are located in Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Sri Lanka, USA, and Pakistan.
Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet Associations:
||Heart Chakra, Base Chakra
||Aries, Leo, Virgo
||7 – 7.5
||Red, Pink, Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown, and Black
Healing Properties of Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet:
Good Luck, Energy, Inspiration, Positive thoughts, Love, Passion, Sensuality, Success, Social popularity, Self-confidence
- Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet carries similar properties to ruby stone, i.e., the energy of passion, creativity, and joy.
- Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet refresh purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity or love.
- Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet also strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope.
- Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet treats disorders of the spine and spinal fluid, cellular structure, and bone.
- Pinkish Red Rhodolite Garnet boosts the immune system and energy levels, purifies the heart, lungs, blood, and regenerates DNA.