Presenting this very adorable and aesthetic piece of Topaz from Katlang, Pakistan. It featuring lovely gem of Topaz crystal nicely positioned on crystallised marble matrix. The main crystal has perfect multi faced termination with excellent transparency and vibrant brownish colour. It has perfect standing display position with more 360-degree view, no repair and damage free !
||Gem Topaz Crystal Nicely Positioned On Matrix
||2.1 x 2.6 x 2 cm
||Katlang, KPK Province, Pakistan
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Topaz Mineral Associations:
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Topaz Mineral:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Topaz with combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend Topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.