Gemmy Aquamarine with Interesting Gas Inclusion on Albite
Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Aquamarine is the light blue color variety of beryl and is one of the world's major gemstones, valued for its numerous hues of blue. Pakistan is famously one of the top localities in the world for producing fine aquamarine specimens.
This is an attractive example that features one gem aquamarine crystal with sharply defined, hexagonal forms and glassy faces with such interesting gas inclusion giving this piece much attention. The crystal has smooth flat top termination with so sharp and fine edges and a well saturated light blue color for which the species is loved. Aqua crystal is double terminated, so well balanced standing upright on snowy white cleavelandite matrix. Crystal is perfectly formed all around with zero damage as the arrangement of the crystal is very well composed with excellent crystal isolation.
The matrix is composed of compact stark white albite/cleavelandite crystals creates a perfectly balanced pedestal that is very attractive. This specimen is indeed a great example of an aesthetic specimen and would make a great addition to any collection.
||Gemmy Aquamarine with Interesting Gas Inclusion on Albite
||5 x 7 x 4.5 cm
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Aquamarine is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency makes it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal are also known as the stone of courage; their calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal ease fears and increase sensitivity because of their affinity with sensitive people.
- Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal are highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Gemmy Aquamarine Crystal is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend gemmy aquamarine crystal for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.