Lovely Apple Green Peridot Gemstone
Lovely Apple Green Peridot Gemstone, Available for Sale at wholesale price natural high quality 4.05 Carats SI Clarity loose Peridot from Pakistan.
|Gemstone Type||Lovely Apple Green Peridot Gemstone|
|Dimensions||10.0 x 8.2 x 6.5 mm|
|Certificate||Available ( Verify Certificate )|
Peridot is an ancient, widely known gemstone with jewelry pieces dating back to the Pharaohs in Egypt. Peridot is a semi-precious gemstone of the olivine mineral family. The name “Peridot” originated from the Arabic word faridat, meaning “gem,” or “pæderot” in Latin, expecting “a kind of opal.” Depending on the quantity of iron, the peridot color varies from yellow to olive- to brownish-green. It is the traditional birthstone for August-born. Peridot is also called “Evening Emerald” because of its shimmering color even under artificial lighting; It is both a day stone and a night stone. Well-known deposits of Peridot are located in China, Egypt, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the USA
|Chakras||Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra|
|Zodiac||Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius|
|Hardness||6.5 – 7.5|
|Color||Olive green, bottle green, yellowish-green|
Healing Properties of Peridot Gemstone:
Cleanser, Comfort, Communication, Healing, Good Health, Growth, Intuition, Promote Intelligence, Purification, Renewal, Relaxation.
- Peridot neutralizes toxins on all levels because of its cleansing attribute.
- Peridot exposes our hearts to joy and new relationships by reducing irritation, jealousy, and bitterness.
- Peridot opens and sharpens the mind to new levels of awareness by enhancing confidence, and motivation to change.
- Peridot makes you more responsible and enables you to take accountability for your own life.
- Peridot strengthens the human immune system, metabolism, and benefits the skin.
- Peridot aids disorders of the heart, lungs, gallbladder, spleen, and intestinal tract.
- Astrologists recommend greenish yellow peridot for promoting intelligence, communication skills, and good health.
Shipping:Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website, we will provide you with the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items