75 Grams Mint Green Fluorite with Tourmaline on White Albite
Mint Green Fluorite with Tourmaline on WhiteAlbite Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan. A beautiful combination of mint green fluorite with green tourmaline on white albite matrix from Staknala, Haramosh Mountains, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
|Specimen Name||Mint Green Fluorite with Tourmaline on White Albite|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 5 x 3.5 cm|
|Locality||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan Province, Pakistan.|
The word Fluorite derives from the Latin "fluo" meaning "to flow" because the mineral is used as a flux in iron smelting. Fluorites from certain localities exhibit very strong fluorescence, due to impurities in the crystal. In 1852 this phenomenon of fluorescence was named after fluorite. Fluorite has a broad spectrum of colors, which depends on impurities, radiation exposure, and the size of the color centers. The color distribution is often zonal or spotty.
Fluorite can be used in jewelry sometimes, cut into beads. But because of its low hardness, it is not widely used as a semiprecious stone. It is found in many parts of the world, including Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Pakistan, England, Norway, Mexico, Canada, and the U.S.
Green Fluorite Associations:
|Chakras||Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra|
|Color||Colorless, white, purple, blue, blue-green, green, yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, or red|
Healing Properties of Mint Green Fluorite:
Aura cleansing, Consciousness, Concentration, Decision-making, Intellect, Learning, Protection, Truth, Self-confidence.
- Mint Green Fluorite stabilizes and cleanses the aura.
- Mint Green Fluorite neutralizes and absorbs negative energy and stress.
- Mint Green Fluorite is excellent learning aid, it increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence, and helps us in decision-making.
- Mint Green Fluorite encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both mentally and physically.
- Mint Green Fluorite supports the immune system and stimulates the restructuring and regeneration of cells and DNA, particularly in the skin, and wounds and heals ulcers.
- Mint Green Fluorite improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.
Tourmaline is an extremely popular gemstone; the name Tourmaline is derived from Turamali, which is thought to mean "stone with mixed colors." Color is king for tourmaline, which is found in more shades and hues than any other gem. It varies in transparency and color to a substantial extent. Crystals of tourmaline may be of different colors in different portions or uniform color throughout, which makes them appealing.
Tourmaline Varieties: Buergerite, Chrom Dravite, Dravite, Elbaite, Feruvite, Foitite, Liddicoatite, Magnesio Foitite, Olenite, Povondraite, Rossmanite, Schorl, Uvite, Vanadium Dravite Enormous deposits of tourmaline are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, USA, Vietnam, and Zambia.
Green Tourmaline Associations:
|Chakras||Depending on color|
|Hardness||7 - 7.5|
|Color||Black, Brown, Violet, Green, Pink, or in a dual-colored pink and green and many more|
Healing Properties of Green Tourmaline:
Balance, Compassion, Happiness, Happiness, Objectivity, Serenity, Positive transformation, Strength, Understanding
- Green Tourmaline helps to treat paranoia, improve hand-eye combination, and overcomes dyslexia.
- Green Tourmaline eliminates misunderstanding and helps you to understand yourself and others.
- Green Tourmaline releases tension, diminishes fear, and promotes self-confidence.
- Astrologists recommend bi-color green tourmaline for body detoxification and stress reduction.
Did You Known:
Hot red chrome Tourmaline can be electrified, by rubbing a tourmaline crystal will become electrically charged. It will then attract small pieces of paper as well as dust particles.
Shipping:Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website, we will provide you with the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items