Discover the allure of a genuine Pakistani gemstone with our exquisite Aquamarine. This 2.55-carat Cushion Cut loose gemstone radiates beauty and elegance, making it a must-have for collectors and jewelry enthusiasts. Sourced from the heart of Pakistan, this gemstone embodies the serene blue hues of the ocean, capturing attention with its brilliance.
||Blue Aquamarine Gem
||9.2 x 8.1 x 5.5 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
is a semi-precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family, its light blue color and high transparency make it more valuable and desirable. The name Aquamarine is derived from the Latin: aqua marina, “water of the sea” because of its seawater color. Aquamarine is an excellent jewelry stone due to its durability, appeal, and availability, plus it is reasonably priced. It is a popular stone for any jewelry like rings, earrings, necklaces, and other jewelry forms.
Well-known aquamarine deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Sea Blue Aquamarine Associations:
||Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
||7.5 – 8
Healing Properties of Sea Blue Aquamarine:
Courage, Calming, Good health, Inspiration, Inner Strength, Peace, Serenity, Soothing, Safe travel on water, Self-confidence, Stability in married life.
- Sea Blue Aquamarine Gemstone is also known as the stone of courage; its calming attribute reduces stress and quiets the soul bringing inner peace.
- Natural Aquamarine eases fears and increases sensitivity because of its affinity with sensitive people.
- Loose Aquamarine is useful for closure at many levels because it clarifies perception and clears confusion.
- Aquamarine Gemstone is highly protective during pregnancy; it reduces the possibility of miscarriage and helps to guard both mother and baby.
- Sea Blue Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats and thyroid problems.
- Astrologists recommend Blue Aquamarine for promoting leadership qualities, self-confidence, good health, and stability in married life.