This is an exceptional and rare combination of rainbow color Fluorite nicely attached with a pointed Quartz crystal. The Fluorite has vivid coloration with glassy faces and well defined crystal habit. The Quartz has perfect pointed termination with vitreous wet luster and indeed a pretty neat and colorful specimen in such perfection and combination.
||Fluorite on Pointed Terminated Quartz
||H: 3 x W: 2.6 x D: 2.8 cm
||Staknala Gali, Haramosh Mtns., Skardu, Pakistan
The word Fluorite derives from the Latin "fluo" meaning "to flow" because the mineral is used as a flux in iron smelting. Fluorites from certain localities exhibit very strong fluorescence, due to impurities in the crystal. In 1852 this phenomenon of fluorescence was named after fluorite. Fluorite has a broad spectrum of colors, which depends on impurities, radiation exposure, and the size of the color centers. The color distribution is often zonal or spotty.
Fluorite can be used in jewelry sometimes, cut into beads. But because of its low hardness, it is not widely used as a semiprecious stone. It is found in many parts of the world, including Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Pakistan, England, Norway, Mexico, Canada, and the U.S.
Fluorite Specimen Associations:
||Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
||Colorless, white, purple, blue, blue-green, green, yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, or red
Healing Properties of Fluorite Specimen:
Aura cleansing, Consciousness, Concentration, Decision-making, Intellect, Learning, Protection, Truth, Self-confidence.
- Fluorite Specimen stabilizes and cleanses the aura.
- Fluorite Specimen neutralizes and absorbs negative energy and stress.
- Fluorite Specimen is excellent learning aid, it increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence, and helps us in decision-making.
- Fluorite Specimen encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both mentally and physically.
- Fluorite Specimen supports the immune system and stimulates the restructuring and regeneration of cells and DNA, particularly in the skin, and wounds and heals ulcers.
- Fluorite Specimen improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.