This is an impressive and aesthetic example of blue tip quartz with smoky color body. The quartz crystal has pointed sharp termination, great variation of blue and smoky color. The quartz is nicely positioned on creamy white Albite matrix. It's well crystalized all around with 360-degree view and indeed very attractive example for the species in such perfection and formation.
Blue Quartz is a stunning gemstone known for its captivating blue color and vibrant energy. It is a variety of quartz, one of the most abundant minerals on Earth, and derives its stunning hue from trace elements and mineral inclusions. Blue Quartz possesses a range of shades, from pale and tranquil blues to deeper, more intense tones reminiscent of the vast ocean or a clear summer sky.
||Blue Tip Smoky Quartz on White Albite
||H: 3.4 x W: 5.5 x D: 3.7 cm
||Darrah I Pech, Chapa Dara District, Kunnar Province, Afghanistan
Quartz is the most common and varied mineral found on the surface of the Earth. Its name is derived from a Slavic word meaning "hard." Quartz is naturally made up of silicon dioxide and is found in an impressive variety of colors, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. It occurs in all mineral environments and is the essential constituent of many rocks. Citrine and Amethyst are the most popular and valuable gem varieties of Quartz, but other forms also make extraordinary gemstones.
Quartz Varieties: Quartz is found in a vast range of varieties and colors, of which there are many different names, which include: Amethyst, Ametrine, Aventurine, Cat's Eye, Chalcedony, Citrine, Green Quartz, Jasper, Rose Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Strawberry Quartz, Tourmaline Quartz.
Well-known quartz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Madagascar, Myanmar, Peru, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Quartz Specimen Associations:
||All birth signs
Healing Properties of Quartz Specimen:
Calmness, Clarity, Energy, Harmony, Psychic abilities
- Quartz Specimen amplify energy and thoughts, and that's why it is also known as the "master healer"
- Quartz Specimen also increases the effect of other crystals by absorbing, storing, and regulating energy.
- Quartz Specimen neutralize negative energy of all kinds, for example, background radiation, including electromagnetic fields
- Quartz Specimen aids in strengthing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes. It acts as a deep soul cleanser
- Quartz Specimen enhance psychic abilities as well as aid concentration and unlock memory