Buy 20 Grams of Purple Fluorapatite Specimen on Matrix with Schorl which is for sale at wholesale price from Dara-i-peach, Kunar, Afghanistan.
Purple Fluorapatite Specimen on Matrix with Schorl Dara-i-peach, Kunar, Afghanistan. Purple Apatite crystals, widely considered the rarest and most desirable color in apatite, are known in high-quality examples from Maine, Portugal, and Brazil.
This particular specimen is Fluorapatite a member of the Apatite group with fluorine being dominant in its structure. It was renamed by the IMA as Apatite (CaF) but is now favored as Fluorapatite. It featuring double-terminated vibrant purple apatite crystal on Quartz with nice detailed Schorl in combination. The crystal has aesthetically perched on matrix with excellent quality vitreous luster, highly striated with natural art on the crystal surface.
||Purple Fluorapatite Specimen on Matrix with Schorl
||2.3 x 3.3 x 2.5 cm
|Apatite Xl Dim
||2 cm high
||Dara-i-peach, Kunar, Afghanistan
The name ‘apatit’ was introduced by A.G. Werner believably somewhere in the mid-1780s, which he later explained as being named from the Greek verb aπasάω, which means ‘to deceive’ or ‘to be deceptive’, because, as he wrote, “until now it has misled all mineralogists in its identification.” The material is soft, brittle, and sensitive to heat. It has a wide variety of colors. Clear transparent stones are faceted, and chatoyant specimens are cut into cabochons.
Apatite is the most popular phosphate mineral and is the main cause of the phosphorus required by plants. The teeth and bones of most animals, including humans, are composed of calcium phosphate, which is the same material as apatite.
Purple Fluorapatite Specimen General Information:
||Chlorapatite, Fluorapatite, Moroxite
||Ca5 (PO4)3 (F, OH, Cl)
||3.16 to 3.23
Purple Fluorapatite Specimen Association:
||Colorless, white, yellow, brown, grey, red, pink, purple, blue, and green. Some specimens are multicolored
Healing Properties of Purple Fluorapatite Specimen:
Acceptance, Communication, Clarity of concentration, Focus, Fights viruses, Intellect, Intellectual pursuits, Learning, Peace, and harmony, Stimulates thoughts & ideas, and Unconditional Love.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen is a stone for exhibition. It is related to service and humane pursuits.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen is attuned to fortune, yet connects to past lives.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen stimulates the growth of our spiritual attunement and psychic gifts, aiding communication and deepening meditation and self-expression on all levels.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen balances the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual bodies, eliminating overactivity and stimulating underactivity.
- Psychologically, it increases motivation, and draws off negativity about oneself and others. It is helpful for autism and hyperactivity in children.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen enhances creativity and intellect. It clears frustration and confusion, reducing irritability and awakening the inner self.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen increases knowledge and truth and eases anger, sorrow, and apathy.
- Purple Fluorapatite Specimen can successfully help in suppressing hunger and raising the metabolic rate, encouraging healthy eating. It heals the glands, meridians, organs and overcomes hypertension.