Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster on Muscovite Rose Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. A phosphate mineral named after the Greek word apate means deceit since it is similar to many other minerals in appearance. It can be difficult to distinguish between individual members of the primary apatite group, however, most of the fine crystals and collector specimens are of the fluorapatite type.
This particular specimen features a beautiful pink color apatite crystal aggregate on attractive and compact silvery-white bladed muscovite. The apatite crystals have an amazing mirror luster with vibrant pink coloration and very good translucency. Furthermore, the muscovite flower adds so much beauty and aesthetic to this adorable miniature size specimen. Indeed a pretty and neat piece for collection in such visual impact.
||Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster on Muscovite Rose
||8.7 x 8.3 x 4.5 cm
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
The name ‘apatit’ was introduced by A.G. Werner believably somewhere in the mid-1780s, which he later explained as being named from the Greek verb aπasάω, which means ‘to deceive’ or ‘to be deceptive’, because, as he wrote, “until now it has misled all mineralogists in its identification.” The material is soft, brittle, and sensitive to heat. It has a wide variety of colors. Clear transparent stones are faceted, and chatoyant specimens are cut into cabochons.
Apatite is the most popular phosphate mineral and is the main cause of the phosphorus required by plants. The teeth and bones of most animals, including humans, are composed of calcium phosphate, which is the same material as apatite.
Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster General Information:
||Chlorapatite, Fluorapatite, Moroxite
||Ca5 (PO4)3 (F, OH, Cl)
||3.16 to 3.23
Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster Association:
||Colorless, white, yellow, brown, grey, red, pink, purple, blue, green. Some specimens are multicolored
Healing Properties of Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster:
Acceptance, Communication, Clarity of concentration, Focus, Fights viruses, Intellect, Intellectual pursuits, Learning, Peace, and harmony, Stimulates thoughts & ideas, Unconditional Love.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster is a stone of exhibition. It is related to service and humane pursuits.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster is attuned to fortune, yet connects to past lives.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster stimulates the growth of our spiritual attunement and psychic gifts, aiding communication and deepening meditation and self-expression on all levels.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster balances the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual bodies, eliminating overactivity and stimulating underactivity.
- Psychologically, it increases motivation, draws off negativity about oneself and others. It is helpful for autism and hyperactivity in children.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster enhances creativity and intellect. It clears frustration and confusion, reducing irritability and awakening the inner self.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster increases knowledge and truth and eases anger, sorrow, and apathy.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster can successfully help in suppressing hunger, and raising the metabolic rate, encouraging healthy eating. It heals the glands, meridians, organs and overcomes hypertension.
Most of the time we use DHL Express for our worldwide shipments. It may take 8 to 10 days to deliver for international shipments. Once you placed an order on our website, we will provide you with the tracking number of the parcel which you can track Here. We also have another option DHL Global which is normally taking around a month to deliver the parcel. Another option for international shipments is FedEx.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to Office # 01, Nasrullah Building, Peshawar Gemstones Market, Namak Mandi Peshawar, KP, Pakistan.