Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster on Muscovite Rose Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. A phosphate mineral named after the Greek word apate means deceit since it is similar to many other minerals in appearance. It can be difficult to distinguish between individual members of the primary apatite group, however, most of the fine crystals and collector specimens are of the fluorapatite type.
This particular specimen features a beautiful pink color apatite crystal aggregate on attractive and compact silvery-white bladed muscovite. The apatite crystals have an amazing mirror luster with vibrant pink coloration and very good translucency. Furthermore, the muscovite flower adds so much beauty and aesthetic to this adorable miniature size specimen. Indeed a pretty and neat piece for collection in such visual impact.
||Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster on Muscovite Rose
||8.7 x 8.3 x 4.5 cm
||Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
The name ‘apatit’ was introduced by A.G. Werner believably somewhere in the mid-1780s, which he later explained as being named from the Greek verb aπasάω, which means ‘to deceive’ or ‘to be deceptive’, because, as he wrote, “until now it has misled all mineralogists in its identification.” The material is soft, brittle, and sensitive to heat. It has a wide variety of colors. Clear transparent stones are faceted, and chatoyant specimens are cut into cabochons.
Apatite is the most popular phosphate mineral and is the main cause of the phosphorus required by plants. The teeth and bones of most animals, including humans, are composed of calcium phosphate, which is the same material as apatite.
Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster General Information:
||Chlorapatite, Fluorapatite, Moroxite
||Ca5 (PO4)3 (F, OH, Cl)
||3.16 to 3.23
Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster Association:
||Colorless, white, yellow, brown, grey, red, pink, purple, blue, green. Some specimens are multicolored
Healing Properties of Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster:
Acceptance, Communication, Clarity of concentration, Focus, Fights viruses, Intellect, Intellectual pursuits, Learning, Peace, and harmony, Stimulates thoughts & ideas, Unconditional Love.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster is a stone of exhibition. It is related to service and humane pursuits.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster is attuned to fortune, yet connects to past lives.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster stimulates the growth of our spiritual attunement and psychic gifts, aiding communication and deepening meditation and self-expression on all levels.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster balances the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual bodies, eliminating overactivity and stimulating underactivity.
- Psychologically, it increases motivation, draws off negativity about oneself and others. It is helpful for autism and hyperactivity in children.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster enhances creativity and intellect. It clears frustration and confusion, reducing irritability and awakening the inner self.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster increases knowledge and truth and eases anger, sorrow, and apathy.
- Pink Apatite Crystals Cluster can successfully help in suppressing hunger, and raising the metabolic rate, encouraging healthy eating. It heals the glands, meridians, organs and overcomes hypertension.