Discover the allure of a genuine Imperial Topaz with this exquisite 8.65-carat pear-cut gemstone, sourced from the rich mines of Pakistan. Elevate your collection with this natural Pakistani loose gemstone, renowned for its captivating brilliance and unique pear shape.
Natural Imperial Topaz Gemstone
||16.1 x 12 x 7.6 mm
||Available ( Verify Certificate )
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Topaz Gemstone:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- Loose Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Loose Golden Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- Natural Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Natural Topaz Gemstone combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend loose topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.