Elevate your jewelry creations with the exquisite brilliance of a Fancy Cut Swiss Blue Topaz, boasting an impressive 20.65 carats of natural beauty. Sourced from the picturesque landscapes of Madagascar, this gemstone captures the essence of its origin with its captivating Swiss blue hue.
||Swiss Blue Topaz
||12.23 x 14.7 x 8.9 mm
||VVS (Very, Very Slightly Included)
Available ( Verify Certificate )
Topaz is a tremendous blue colored, semi-precious gemstone from the Topaz mineral family. The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. Topaz occurs in various colors: red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, brown, blue, green, colorless. Topaz is a jewelers favorite and is used in jewelry: rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets because of its various colors. Topaz is a symbol of passion and affection and has been said to help one's sweetness and disposition. Well-known topaz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Myanmar, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA
Swiss Blue Topaz Associations:
||Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
||Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
||Colorless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red-pink
Healing Properties of Swiss Blue Topaz:
Attraction, Communication, Forgiveness, Good health, and fortune, Joy, Love, Motivation, Problem-solving
- Swiss Blue Topaz helps in redirecting energies within the body where it is needed the most.
- Swiss Blue Topaz releases tension and brings relaxation, joy, generosity, and good health.
- Swiss Blue Topaz stabilizes the emotions, making you open to love.
- Swiss Blue Topaz encourages openness and honesty, self-control, and self-realization.
- Swiss Blue Topaz helps in generating problem-solving ideas.
- Swiss Blue Topaz combats eating disorders and aids in digestion, such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Astrologists recommend swiss blue topaz to gain financial stability, fame, self-confidence, and good health.