This is sculptural and impressive example for the Faden Quartz crystals nicely attached together on matrix. The crystals has magnificent vitreous luster, tabular form with 360-degree view all around. The crystals has perfect termination with fine edges and excellent transparency. It has one lock fit repair as it broke off naturally at the pocket and then rehealed. It has perfect self standing display position with great aesthetics and visuals.
The energy emitted by Faden Quartz is truly transformative. It resonates with the Crown and Third Eye Chakras, opening channels to higher consciousness and spiritual awakening. As you meditate with this magnificent crystal, you'll experience a deep sense of clarity, enhanced intuition, and an expanded perspective on life.
||Multiple tabular Faden Quartz crystals on matrix
||H: 14 x W: 8.5 x D: 6.3 cm
||Baluchistan Province, Pakistan
Quartz is the most common and varied mineral found on the surface of the Earth. Its name is derived from a Slavic word meaning "hard." Quartz is naturally made up of silicon dioxide and is found in an impressive variety of colors, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. It occurs in all mineral environments and is the essential constituent of many rocks. Citrine and Amethyst are the most popular and valuable gem varieties of Quartz, but other forms also make extraordinary gemstones.
Quartz Varieties: Quartz is found in a vast range of varieties and colors, of which there are many different names, which include: Amethyst, Ametrine, Aventurine, Cat's Eye, Chalcedony, Citrine, Green Quartz, Jasper, Rose Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Strawberry Quartz, Tourmaline Quartz.
Well-known quartz deposits are located in Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Madagascar, Myanmar, Peru, Russia, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Quartz Specimen Associations:
||All birth signs
Healing Properties of Quartz Specimen:
Calmness, Clarity, Energy, Harmony, Psychic abilities
- Quartz Specimen amplify energy and thoughts, and that's why it is also known as the "master healer"
- Quartz Specimen also increases the effect of other crystals by absorbing, storing, and regulating energy.
- Quartz Specimen neutralize negative energy of all kinds, for example, background radiation, including electromagnetic fields
- Quartz Specimen aids in strengthing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes. It acts as a deep soul cleanser
- Quartz Specimen enhance psychic abilities as well as aid concentration and unlock memory