The Soft Blue Sapphire, weighing 1.45 carats, is a true masterpiece of nature. With its captivating fancy oval cut, this natural gemstone hails from the renowned sources of Sri Lanka, renowned for producing some of the world's most exquisite sapphires. Its delicate soft blue hue exudes a sense of serenity and elegance that is both timeless and sophisticated. This sapphire is not only a feast for the eyes but also holds a long-standing reputation for its durability and brilliance, making it an ideal choice for jewelry that will last a lifetime.
||Blue Sapphire Gemstone
||8.4 x 6.3 x 3.1 mm
||Available ( Verified Certificate )
is a highly precious and valuable blue gemstone belonging to the Corundum mineral family. The name Sapphire originated from the Greek word “sappheiros,” meaning blue. It is a very desirable gem due to its exquisite color, durability, luster, and hardness. Some blue and grayish-blue Sapphires "Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tanzania, Colombia, and others" exhibit a reddish or violet-red tint under artificial light.
Sapphires are commonly worn in jewelry plus because of their remarkable hardness; Sapphires are used in some non-ornamental applications like scientific instruments, high-durability windows, etc. Sapphire is one of the most popular in the jewelry world; deep blue color sapphire with excellent transparency can reach several thousand dollars per carat. It is used in various forms of jewelry, including bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings. Well-known sapphire deposits are located in Afghanistan, Australia, China, Kashmir, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
Sapphire Stone Associations:
||Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius
||Blue, yellow, black, pink, white, indigo, green
Healing Properties of Blue Sapphire Stone:
Balance, Creative expression, Friendliness, Generosity, Independence, Intellect, Knowledge, Luck, Love, Loyalty, Memory, Optimism, Study, Self-appreciation and Wisdom
- Blue Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom and is also known as the wisdom stone.
- Natural Sapphire releases depression, mental tension, depression, and confusion.
- Blue Sapphire Stone brings balance within the human body, aligning the psychological, physical, and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind.
- Blue Sapphire is an ideal stone for the fulfillment of dreams and desires; that’s why it is also called the stone of prosperity.
- Loose Sapphire heals blood disorders and strengthens the walls of the veins.
- Astrologists recommend natural sapphire to bring instant wealth, fame, and success to the wearer’s life.