Diamond the Birthstone of April
Birthstone of April
APRIL: The birthstone for this month is diamond
For those fortunate to be born in April, their birthstone is the most prized gemstone of all.
You’ve definitely heard of or even own a diamond, the birthstone for the month of April. Sparkling with an internal fire all its own, diamond is one of the world’s most precious and sought-after gemstone.
The name comes from the Greek word adamas which means invincible or unbreakable a sheer testament to its remarkable and superior hardness.
A famous quote about diamond, There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self.
Diamond is the transparent, gemstone-quality crystalline form of carbon. It is undoubtedly the hardest known natural substance on earth. Diamonds are not only prized and famed for their exceptional hardness, but also for their high brilliance and their remarkable dispersion rate of visible light. Although conventional colorless or ‘white diamonds’ are by far the most famous colored diamonds, brown and yellow diamonds are actually the most commonly occurring diamonds. Other fancy diamond colors include blue, green, pink, red, and orange.
Fun Fact: Diamond is 60 times harder than any other mineral on earth.
|Zodiac||Aries, Taurus, Leo|
|Color||Clear White, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black|
Healing Properties of Diamond:
Abundance, Clarity of thoughts and perception, Harmony, Love, Purity, Prosperity
Influence of Diamond on People:
- A symbol of purity, it’s pure white light helps to bring our lives into a cohesive whole by bringing love and clarity into relationships.
- Diamond is a sign of commitment and loyalty. It instills trust in relationships by inspiring the forces of accumulation, fascinating the manifestation of abundance.
- Diamond is the only stone that never requires recharging; in fact, it enhances the other crystals’ power.
- Diamond provides protection against cell phone emanations by blocking electromagnetic stress.
- Diamond imparts fearlessness, invincibility, and fortitude. It clears mental and emotional pain, overcoming fear and bringing about new beginnings.
- Diamond clarifies and detoxifies all of the body’s systems, re-balancing the metabolism and building up stamina, strength, and treating allergies and chronic conditions.
Other Birthstones for April
Twelve different stones are listed as birthstones for the calendar month of April, depending upon star position, planetary, or talismanic stones for the Zodiac sign of Aries or Taurus.
|Opal||Mystical April Birthstone|
|Sapphire||Taurus (Star Sign)|
|Bloodstone||Aries (Star Sign)|
|Topaz||Aries (Talismanic Stone)|
|Jasper||Aries (Planetary Stone)|
|Coral||Taurus (Star Sign)|
|Amber||Taurus (Star Sign)|
|Turquoise||Taurus (Star Sign)|
|Emerald||Taurus (Star Sign, Planetary Stone)|
|Aventurine||Taurus (Planetary Stone)|
|Garnet||Taurus (Talismanic Stone)|